Welcome to our new camp site in Cerrigydrudion. It is situated behind The White Lion Hotel in the centre of the village.
The Hotel bar reopened in December 2021 and work is in progress to reopen the hotel fully.
The camp site can accommodate 6 camper vans on hard standing pitches and up to 10 tents on a newly laid grass area.
Our camp site offers stunning views of Snowdonia.
For information regarding the camp site please telephone or text 07807475950
Our facilities include:
- 10 electric hook ups for the vans and tents.
- At present there is one shower and toilet but access to more toilets during pub opening hours.
- We allow one small dog (on a lead at all times) per unit.
- Raised bbqs are permitted but no fire pits.
- There is a 24 hour vending machine shop next door (milk, bread, cheese, coffee etc). The local village shop can cater for all your needs and is open every day.
- Betws-y-Coed 12 miles
- GYG Karting 1 mile
- White water rafting/water sports at Bala 10 miles
- Hill walking/rock climbing in Snowdonia
- Zip Wire and Surf Snowdonia a short drive away
- Fishing, forest walks, sailing, mountain biking etc at the Brenig and Alwen reservoirs nearby.